The Lands of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] File

2 posters

Go down

[Application] File Empty [Application] File

Post  File Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:59 am

1. How long you're playing Tibia.
5 Years now!
2. Since when you started playing on Lands of Time.
One day.
3. Have you been a tutor/senior tutor on real tibia?
I've been a Community Manager when 7.6 was out. I was a Senior Tutor about 6 months ago, but lost it due to a hack.
4. Why do you want to be a tutor. What's your motivations?
My motivation is the good feeling after you helped someone. Which makes me want to help someone again, again and again!
5. Give us a short information about yourself (5-6 sentences).
My name is Jeffery Robbins, year 15 and my hobbies are Skate and Graphics, as well with Tibia.
I am good friends with Genie, the finder the name "The Lands of Time," In my spare time I Moderate the forums of TibiaFans.com(File/Graphics Moderator), Skateboard, PhotoShop and play Tibia. I am as well a B and A grades(school).
6. Do you have troubles with English? Communication with other people in English?
None what so ever, I speak my mind and have a great English pronunciation, spelling and vocabulary.
7. What other than English languages you know?
I am learning Spanish at the moment, but being quarter Japanese, I learned Japanese in my spare time.

Thanks for the chance,
File(In-Game: Dragon Slayer/MSN: fileisgod@hotmail.com)

File

Back to top Go down

[Application] File Empty Re: [Application] File

Post  Taealmighty Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:45 pm

community manager? LOL bitch plx like anyone would believe that lmao and your not gonna be a gm because the hoster is a br >:'/
Taealmighty
Taealmighty

Back to top Go down

Post  File Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 pm

You just made your self look dumber then a rats ass!

Back in 7.6, Community Managers came after a Senior Tutor. The Community Managers was then changed in 7.7. I know, me and my Uncle were both a Community Managers once, at different times.

My character was "Dragonsniper." My uncles is "Barkeep Tony."

Fortnightly, I was caught botting, while still a Community Manager, they deleted my account.
My uncle retired, gave his account to his Daughter, and moved to Oklahoma.

P.S.
I'm not looking for a GM, just a Jnr. Tutor, I would be fine working up from that.

File

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down